ACCURATE offers a comprehensive peer review process, that involves evaluation of the medical condition as well as health care services by review of medical records only, where no examination of the patient takes place. This review is useful in halting unproductive or unrelated treatment.
The Medical Peer Review Service, provides the following:
- Copying all medical records and provide to the appropriate Peer Review specialist
- Outlining specific issues for the Peer Review physician to address
- Providing narrative immediately upon completion
- Rushing Peer Reviews processed within two business days
- An appeal process allows the treating physician the opportunity to provide additional information or justification for the treatment.